A popular iron at the moment is the Morphy Richards 40750 ComfiGrip Professional steam iron. It’s available for a vastly reduced price from some retailers, so make sure you check out the deals that are available as you may pick up a bargain. Features of the Morphy Richards 40750 include a stainless steel soleplate, anti-scale system and a steam tip. The Morphy Richards 40750 reviews online have generally been very positive about the product and its functions.
Morphy Richards 40750 ComfiGrip Professional Steam Iron
Morphy Richards 40750 Steam Iron Features
- An important part of buying a premium iron is the durability, as you don’t want it to break just out of the warranty period. The Morphy Richards 40750 steam iron aims to solve this problem with a stainless steel soleplate. Not only does this increase the durability of the iron, but it also means it glides much easier over clothing.
- Another durability feature of the Morphy Richards 40750 is its anti scale system. As the name suggests, this stops limescale from building up on the iron, resulting in a longer lasting model.
- The tip technology means you can easily steam difficult to reach areas of clothing. These include sleeves, buttons and shoulders.
- To make the iron more comfortable to hold, the Morphy Richards 40750 has been designed with a cushioning handle.
- It also comes with a fine water spray, vertical steaming (for hanging items) and a fresh, interesting design.
Morphy Richards 40750 Reviews
The Morphy Richards 40750 has received mainly good reviews from those who’ve bought it. There are, however, some negative points mentioned by some people which we’ll go into.
Some of the good points about the Morphy Richards 40750 include that it’s light, has a good amount of steam and is easy to understand and use. The cord, however, is only 1.8m long, which may be too short for some people, especially if you have a long ironing board.
No items matching your keywords were found.